Las Ermitas
Several testimonies, from different times, indicate the existence of numerous chapels in the territory that at the present time includes the town of Artziniega.

This is shown, for example, in the testimony of Pedro Saenz de Ubaldi in 1590, which mentions the chapels of San Miguel, San Francisco, San Román and San Pantaleón (Barruelo de Soxoguti), Santa Eulalia and Santa María Magdalena de Txabarri.

In another testimony, taken by the historian Landazuri in 1798, the chapels of Santa Eufemia, Santa Eulalia (outskirts of Artziniega), San Juan (Campijo), San Román (Villasuso) and Santa Lucía are named.

Perhaps the chapel with the greatest devotion is the one dedicated to San Antonio, which is situated in the outskirts of the town centre and gives its name to the surrounding area.